Skip to main content
- Enrollment applications for the next academic year are accepted, for processing, at the beginning of the current academic year.However, admission may remain open till the first week of the new academic year, if seats are still available.
- Enrollment applications for the second semester are accepted, for processing, during the first three weeks of the first semester.However, admission may stay open until the first week of second semester, if seats are still available. (Only students under international programs are eligible for admission).
- All required documents should be submitted along with the application form. The date of the application will be
- Applicants will be contacted for an interview/a written test, on a date and time set by the admissions office.
- Admission Committee shall, within two days of the admission test, decide whether to accept or deny the application. Parents will be notified of the school’s decision.
- The student shall not be considered officially registered unless he pays the tuition fees (first installment at least).
- Parents submit a written commitment that, within 2 weeks of the beginning of the school year, they would submit the student’s physical folder and certificates.They should also inform their son’s previous school about the transfer in NOUR.